- Business Development
- The Customer Experience
- Latest Thinking
- About Wayne Peterson
- Raving Fans Speak
Sales Effectiveness Practice
No matter how powerful your business strategy, going to market with a less-than-effective direct sales force makes it much harder to sustain your competitive advantage.
That’s why a portion of our practice is devoted to the development of core strengths in three key areas: people, processes and systems. Working together, we’ll build a team that can effectively manage complex environments, demanding customers and high-value deals.
After meeting with your ranking decision maker and defining your desired outcome — including specific metrics — we’ll help you develop the tools you’ll need to select, coach and mentor effective sales people; build a robust and repeatable business development process; and create systems to support the sales organization, through both the selling cycle and the entire customer lifecycle.
Wayne Peterson's Latest Thinking
- Disaster Recovery: Planning to Keep Your Customers
- Mergers & Accusations or “Why not to do a deal at all.”
- RRD & CGX: Strategy Behind the Buzz
- Consolidation: The Case of the Vanishing Value
- How to Create New Value
- Ignoring Your Brand
- Toxic Sales Training
- Featured to Death
- Sack the Quarterback. Please!
- Four New Realities: Number Four – You Will Be Assimilated.
- Four New Realities: Number Three – It’s the Fireworks that Matter
- Four New Realities: Number Two – Yes, You Do Need “Stinkin’ Badges”