- Sales Effectiveness
- Customer Experience
- Latest Thinking
- Who We Serve
- Raving Fans Speak
Developing a Sales Process
In essence, a sales process applies an engineering point of view to the work of selling products, services and solutions, in order to move a greater number of larger deals through the sales pipeline faster and more successfully.
We have a solid track record of developing robust and repeatable sales processes for our clients, helping them to boost the effectiveness of their selling activity by
• creating a discrete set of milestones to track the progress of any individual opportunity or deal
• implementing forward-looking metrics that permit much more accurate revenue forecasts
• reducing the risk that resources and attention will be spent on non-performing deals, or that important deals will stall
• mapping customer interactions
• developing resources to support selling activity at each stage of the process
We start with research, to better understand the buying process typically used by your customers. We then work with you to design a sales process that mirrors that buying process — ensuring that the salesperson’s activity aligns directly with that of the customer.
Because no two organizations have exactly the same needs, specific stages in a sales process will vary from company to company.